Thursday, September 24, 2015

conferences reflections

            I found that the conferences were very helpful for my writing.  I liked that I was able to ask any questions that I had at the beginning of the conference.  This allowed me to clarify some points that I had previously been unsure about.  I also liked how after I answered all of my question I was able to hear your opinion on the paper.  Pointing out areas or ideas that needed to be organized in a better way or further explained was helpful when I went back to revise what I had done.

            I liked the comments a lot but less than the conference.  They were helpful in pointing out areas that needed improvement.  But I liked to have the ability to clarify the comments in the conference.  The comments could also be understood differently than intended, and also doesn’t allow the back and forth conversation to clarify the point.

No comments:

Post a Comment